Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Website building the easy WAY!

I was looking around the internet for an affordable easy to use website builder software.I wanted it to be easy because I don't have any website building skills or knowledge of html.
I searched for ages, read lots of site reviews, one day I found SBI. What is SBI?
SiteSell.com was established by Dr. Ken Evoy in 1997. His series of books have helped hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs and small businesses. Make Your Content PREsell! and Make Your Words Sell!, formerly books sold by SiteSell, are now free. They are literally the dynamic duo of "Web-writing."


SBI! makes online strong business strong success do-able. Anyone can succeed with an all-in-one process, tools, and guidance.

Yes, there are easier ways to build a Web site. However, online profits require more than just having a collection of Web pages. SBI! includes all the tools and a proven process required to build a long-term, profitable e-business.

You get more than just a "site builder." You don't need to worry about looking for separate hosting, paying for a separate keyword research tool, handling site submissions, integrating autoresponders.
I started to build my pages in March 2011 and now I have 37 pages built.I'm really proud of my achievement, you can see it here.
,http://www.all-about-the-human-ear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment