Sunday, September 11, 2011

How did I do it?

"It's been over a year now since I started my first website, which ranks within the top 1% of sites on the net and receives up to 1500 visitors per day. I now have a second site, and plans for a third before the summer of this year. I no longer work from home in the evenings and my income is constantly growing. Right now, it's double what I was making when I was standing behind a chair."
"A wholehearted "Thank You" to SBI!. Perhaps it seems weird to thank a computer program, but Site Build It! is not some technically run corporate group with invisible leaders. It's really a down to earth company run by a fatherly CEO, bringing a global family of like-minded people together in success and freedom."
http://action-guide.sitesell.com/finty55.html

No comments:

Post a Comment